This is the first weekly tip for you as a leader, mentor and visionary to help reach your campus with the Gospel message. Here are three goals I want to encourage you with this year:
- Make it a goal to have the maximum number of students hear the Gospel message this school year. How can you do this:
- Be sure as many students as possible are trained in using the “Knowing God Personally” booklet http://www.godsquad.com/evangelism/bigsix.htm To order: http://www.campuscrusade.com/Godsquad/storemenu.htm username: thegodsquad, password: 2timothy2
- Meet as many people as you possibly can by doing a survey the first week of classes, http://www.godsquad.com/pdfs/00000046039.pdf
- Follow-up on each interested person, sharing the “Knowing God Personally” booklet and inviting them to your Bible study on campus http://www.godsquad.com/pdfs/00000046039.pdf
- Pray – invite to your home or dorm room anyone who will pray with you and ask God to move in a mighty way on your campus this year. Ask Him to do something supernatural – unlike anything that has ever happened before. Pray often and pray big because we have a Big God.
- Plan carefully – After you’ve prayed and you have your students gathered, plan well for a great year. Here are some important tips: http://www.godsquad.com/leading/sixwkpln.htm
The time is now. Make a difference this year by being involved in what will last forever – the Word of God and people.