Weekly Ministry Tip #11
The Apostle Paul writes an important letter to Titus. Paul encourages him to teach the believers to live godly lives and to refute those who teach and live lives not pleasing to God. Check out Titus 2:11-14 as an example of Paul’s instruction to Titus:
11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
I encourage you to read this very short, three-chapter letter of Titus, in the New Testament. Don’t follow the crowd but live lives that truly honor God. How are we to live? The letter to Titus fills us in.
10 Reasons Why To Go To The Winter Conference
- You will grow in your relationship with God. The speakers will bring you to a point of understanding God better and His plan for your life.
- You will receive training to take back to your campus, high school or ministry situation that will benefit you now, and for the rest of your life.
- Additional seminars will allow you to focus on sharpening your skills in more specific areas.
- The Winter Conference allows you to get away from your normal home and school surroundings, free of distraction, to focus on God and your ministry back on campus.
- Your faith will be built even more as you trust God to provide the money to go and have all your needs met. Yes, you can trust God with everything.
- The ride out to the conference will give you an opportunity to get to know others from your campus even more.
- The individual campus times you will have at the conference will allow you to dream together what God wants to do back on your campus.
- You will be inspired by the students from many other campuses and what God is doing on their campus. It will be encouraging to give you new ideas and motivation.
- If you go, others will go. Be the example to everyone else – lead the way. You’ll have a deeper impact in their lives than you realize.
- There will be a day of outreach into the city or neighborhood. This will be a fun day getting a chance to be part of a community effort.
I’m personally going to a Winter Conference. You can come too. Take a step of faith and join us. Check out this website for more information on a Winter Conference in your region.
Talk to you next week,
Ben with Cru