I wanted to end the weekly tips for this fall semester filling in a few gaps from last weeks tip. Be sure to review it again. Here are some additional important reminders to end your semester:
- Try to reserve the same room you met in this fall, for next Spring. This will give you some consistency.
- Reserve a place and the time (first week of classes) to do a campus wide survey. This is always a great start and helps you to meet new people.
- Print off posters and flyers to advertise your weekly meetings so everyone on campus knows where you meet. http://www.godsquad.com/posters/index.htm
- Plan a solid monthly evangelistic event each month. This helps you to keep the gospel message as an emphasis each month. http://www.godsquad.com/evangelism/onceamonth.htm
- If you are graduating or transferring after this Spring semester, be sure to multiply yourself into someone else’s life so the movement will continue when you’ve left.
- Finally, be sure to have a regular devotional and prayer time during the break. Don’t let your walk with God run dry. http://www.godsquad.com/discipleship/topics/qt.htm
Have a wonderful Christmas and I’ll talk with you again in January.
Ben Rivera/The GodSquad Team