Weekly Tip #12, Fall 2016
In Matthew 17:14-20, the writer records a time when the disciples could not heal a son who was possessed by a demon. To me this would be a frightful scene. Jesus faced this circumstance head on and rebuked the demon and it left the boy. This was no small miracle. Why could the disciples not cast out the demon? Jesus said, “Because of your little faith”. Jesus goes on to say, “For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
Think of one of the greatest challenges you’re currently facing. Pray and ask God to work on your behalf. Sometime we do not have because we do not ask. Be sure your request is in the center of God’s will and the answer will bring glory to Him. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Final Challenges to Cru Winter Conference
The Cru Winter Conference is a wonderful growth, training, and visionary opportunity that will have great benefit to you. This is a good time to help everyone confirm with family and employers to make the arrangements to go. Take a step of faith and say, “I’m in”.
Begin To Prepare For Your Spring Term, A Top 10 List Of Questions
Before your Fall term ends, be sure to meet with your leadership and discuss these questions:
- Have you personally been walking with God through close devotionals?
- Are you living a pure life? Are you walking in the Spirit moment by moment?
- Have you had sustained and regular times of specific prayer for the campus?
- Have you mastered the “Knowing God Personally” booklet and memorized the Big Six questions? This is foundational to all we do.
- Have you mastered and are regularly applying the “Satisfied” booklet daily to your life?
- Carefully evaluate this Fall’s activities. How will you plan for the Spring?
- How might you improve your Bible Studies/weekly meetings?
- Did you have enough social activities building close relationships?
- Did you do enough outreach activities that gave you constant contacts to follow-up on? Are you using Mission Hub to help you?
- Have you carefully chosen, trained and challenged new people to the leadership team for the Spring if necessary?
Happy Thanksgiving! Talk to you after next week,
Ben with Cru