Planning Carefully During April
The month of April for many campuses often means the last effective month for your campus ministry if you’re on a semester system. If you’re on a quarter system you’ll often have until the end of May or beginning of June. Whatever your situation, the last month of your school year needs to be planned carefully. Here are some important things to keep in mind that we will expand on in the next 2-3 weeks.
- Connect with students you’ve lost contact with and encourage them to continue to be involved as you transition toward the summer and next fall. Be sure to get everyone’s email and cell phone so you can stay in touch over the summer.
- Plan for your Fall semester. This will be one of the most important things you’ll want to do with your student leadership. Here are some things to think about: http://www.godsquad.com/leading/fallplan.htm
- Send students into the summer prepared to continue walking with God – http://www.godsquad.com/summer/
- Plan a celebration party to end the Spring term.
- Finalize anyone attending a summer project. We know that as of today men are especially needed on projects everywhere –http://gosummerproject.com/
- Keep in mind last weeks tip and plan for a final evangelistic event for the year.
Be sure to end well this Spring and begin strong in the Fall.
The Godsquad Team/Ben Rivera