Weekly Tip #2. 17 Things to Know This Spring – #2
Grow Deep, Reach High
2 – Share the Gospel Message Well and Tell It As Often As You Can
Take the Gospel Challenge – Share the gospel message at least once every week
There are several things you need to know:
- Work to insure that everyone in your ministry knows how to share the “Knowing God Personally” booklet. Even if the booklet is not used in every situation, the contents need to be mastered. If new people have joined you since the last training, make it a priority to take them through the “Big Six” as soon as you can. Here are the links:
- Nothing will transform the lives of those in your ministry location, like sharing the gospel under the power of the Holy Spirit and leaving the results to God. Do you believe that with your heart?
- When you actively share the gospel, you give your ministry an opportunity to really grow. You’ll be meeting new people, following up on them, and inviting them to your meetings and Bible studies. If you don’t want your ministry to plateau or decline, keep sharing your faith.
- In Romans 1:16, the apostle says: “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.”
- Paul goes on to say further in Romans 10:13-15 “For ‘everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’ 14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!’”
- We represent Jesus and we are called as His ambassadors. 2 Corinthians 5 says: 17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.18 All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ…”
What about you? Will you take the Gospel challenge to share with at least one person every week? Take a step of faith and be a part of helping to bring transformation in the lives of people in your ministry situation. Here is a link to the perspectives by Dr. Bill Bright to help boost evangelism motivation in your weekly meetings, Bible studies and personally.
Talk to you next week,
Ben with Cru