Weekly Tip #8 Spring 2017
Perhaps the greatest event to occur happened 2,000 years ago. The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus proved that He was our Lord, Savior and Messiah. We now have direct access to God the Father and Heaven itself, because of what Christ did on the cross for us. Here is a glimpse of God’s grace as see in 1 Peter 1:3-5
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5 who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
This weekend, rejoice in your Good Friday and Easter services because of His great sacrifice on the cross. He is risen!
Prepare for Your Fall Term
If you are on a college ministry, now is the time to prepare for your fall term. Here are the talking points I had this week with a campus on this topic:
- Confirm your student leadership team for the fall.
- Set up to do Club fair informational/questionnaire table, the first week of classes.
- Reserve a potential meeting room, day and time for the fall term.
- Prepare posters and flyers and be ready to print in August to hit the ground running.
- Stay in touch over the summer. Consider joining a fellowship and training time through “Summer Connect” meetings.
- Keep yourself growing spiritually throughout the summer. Check out the Summer Survival Guide
- Here are Nine Principles for the First Six Weeks for you to check out as you look to the fall term.
Happy Easter celebration,
Ben with Cru